Sunday 12 April 2020

Easter Lockdown Special


I


coconuts are shy

only black on the outside

I’m the opposite


stopped deleting my

darkest tweets & vilest deeds

drunk to killing cells


hear me out you dumb

learn what rotten things I’ve been

from the age of five


yes confession time

you don’t want to know OK

telling anyhow


shot the Kennedys

back in the Sixties my room

overlooked the scene


II


I was whispering

in the fat dictator’s ear

forty years before


he was ill disposed

coulda had the jerk deposed

if it suited me


used him like a dog

guarding secret moves I’d made

undermining states


Germany came next

yes the devil is my slave

though he’s never known


worships me of old

sent his son to round you up

meet the Holy Ghost


III


by the way I’m dead

never been alive in fact

only passing through


iteration imp

teen a copulation clone

just a rolling stone


plain detritus dressed

up in spiky clothing best

casting me aside


but you can’t I find

out & then come round with friends

called The Communards


sitting on your bed

sure we’ll get along in time

choke like nuts on wine


IV


Mary had a lamb

fleece so white an old man’s beard

wouldna been as weird


slaughtered it in cold

blood though butter wouldn’t melt

innocently she


sold the world its chops

gave the heart to kingpins cops

got the offal box


those who ate his meat

straight became these hands and feet

Mary was the brains


oh what fun was had

meddling with her worshippers

still they call me Lord


V


curses are my ace

spadework dating back at least

two millennia


Pilate sealed his fate

on my watch the boy did great

washed his hands in wine


then we moved the Jews

split their land with Arabs Druze

poor Samaritans


waited till the Romans got

faith then let some other cats

overrun the place


promises I kept

saying do this after tea

take some flesh & blood


VI


now my China plot

jumped from bats to pangolins

in the market down


Wuhan way to score

Zoonosis my new name

old magician’s game


not the CIA

don’t believe a thing I say

look to what I do


world disruption got

loads of planets on the go

galaxies of stars


what you’re up against

ain’t no leap of faith the truth

beggars all belief


VII


here’s the spoiler sex

reproduction is the key

I’m recycled waste


all you gotta do’s

rule me out I’m not your dude

segregate my lines


don’t get married young

wear a condom play the field

cell by cell I mean


universe ain’t bad

evil thing is sweeping thugs

under silken rugs


else you’ll get a fake

chocolate Easter Egg like me

Busg’ll rule the world


Nnnnnnn!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Readers' comments are welcome!